Write a 1 page paper on blind momentum by irving norman. Blind Momentum by Irving Norman, two-panel oil painting, 93.75×45 inches, in the possession of Nora Eccles Harrison Museum, Utah State University.Strongly contrasting with this curvaceous ambiance, are projecting out the black hooked pillars bearing strange letters, appearing to be strange and diabolical in their intent and purpose. The painting also contains isolated and gloomy, small triangular spaces trapping the faces presenting varied emotional states like screaming or forlorn. The presentation of the steel machinery is marked by hangings depicting glaring lights, toys, and smiley faces. The palate used is black with strong overtones of urban red, with shades of green and purple, accentuating a landscape littered with corpses and body parts, as neon lights glare from the hangings. Perhaps the painter in this particular painting intends to bring out the cynicism, gloom, and despondency inherent in modern urban life. This in a way carries forward Irvings favorite theme of criticizing the contemporary times and life, urging for a spirit of change. The painter in a way intends to warn the modern viewers of the consequences of the industrial panache for material progress, at the cost of human aspirations and yearnings. The screaming and smoking faces depict the sterility inherent in the modern consumerism that gained grounds in the 60s, when this painting was made, bringing to fore the demise of innocence and a sense of human kinship. The entire landscape in the painting is viciously prearranged in a mechanical way, blatantly crushing the essential humanness residing in the recesses of modern urban life.
- A discussion about how qualitative and quantitative research reports guide the decision-making process.
- A discussion about the key characteristics of effective writing and publication in counseling and psychological research. How do these characteristics guide the decision-making processes?
- Select a diagnosis and include an example of how research could assist in treatment.
- Include a minimum of three scholarly resources in addition to the course textbook.
Prepare this assignment in the APA Style
For this assignment you will research the mental health of either Frida Kahlo or Vincent Van Gogh.
Both of these artists created many self-portraits. Your job is to determine whether we can see signs of mental illness within her or his self-portrait.
You must then select two articles to analyze their work:
- One of these articles should be about one or more of her or his self-portraits.
- The other article should be about assessing mental illness through observation OR an article discussing the mental illness of either Kahlo or Van Gogh.
- Write a 500-700 word essay in which you analyze the research on her or his mental illness.
- Analyze one or more self-portraits by either Kahlo or Van Gogh. Do you believe the portrait reflects how the artist was feeling at the time? Why or why not?
- Argue whether you believe it possible to diagnose someone who is no longer living based on an image of them? How?
- What are the challenges scholars face when considering the mental illness of artists?
Develop a disaster recovery plan for an organization. There are many different templates available online for you to use as reference and guidance. Your plan should cover the following sections (these sections detail the elements in a DR plan in the sequence defined by industry compliance standards ISO 27031 and ISO 24762).This section should summarize key action steps (such as where to assemble employees if forced to evacuate the building) and list key contacts with contact information for ease of authorizing and launching the plan.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Incident Response
- Plan Activation
- Document History
Read Course Textbook: Chapter 18
J. Mendonça , W. Medeiros , E. Andrade , R. Maciel , P. Maciel and R. Lima, “Evaluating Database Replication Mechanisms for Disaster Recovery in Cloud Environments,” 2019 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics (SMC), Bari, Italy, 2019, pp. 2358-2363.
Your paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be approximately 7 full pages in length, not including the required cover page and reference page.
- Follow APA 7 guidelines. Your paper should include an introduction, a body with fully developed content, and a conclusion.
- Support your answers with the readings from the course and at least two scholarly journal articles and are PEER REVIEWED to support your positions, claims, and observations, in addition to your textbook.
- Be clearly and well-written, concise, and logical, using excellent grammar and style techniques. You are being graded in part on the quality of your writing.
Discussion Post 2
Select ONE sociological perspective from the list below that your topic best relates to. Describe how your topic exemplifies that perspective.
- Symbolic Interactionism
Describe how your topic relates to EACH the following sociological concepts as discussed in Chapters 2, 3, and 4 of your text, and in the Canvas materials.
- Social Structures
This review should consist of charts showing the following:
o Trends in the company’s annual total revenues
o Trends in the company’s annual earnings per share (EPS)
o Trends in the company’s annual return on equity investment (ROE)
o Trends in the company’s annual credit rating
o Trends in the company’s year-end stock price
o Trends in the company’s annual image rating
The Performance Highlights report (accessible through your Decisions / Reports Program menu), includes a charting feature at the bottom of the report page. You can easily create a trend chart for each of the above six performance indicators and save each chart to a local storage device for insertion into a PowerPoint presentation or Word document. Double-click on the chart to download and (depending on the web browser you are using) you will be prompted to save to a PNG file. Once you have named and saved a picture file you can insert the picture into a PowerPoint slide or Word document using the Insert tab at the top of the MS Office program.
If you wish to create additional performance graphs you may do so, but the above six performance measures tell an adequate story about your company’s historical performance.
- Watch the movie –
- If you are having difficulties viewing the video? Read the to obtain log in or creating an account information.
- Write a two (2) page reflection about the movie
- Your paper should be”
- Two (2) pages
- Typed according to APA style for margins, formatting and spacing standards
- Include 1-2 references
For this assignment, read the article indicated below that discusses the differences between the generations within the workplace and how to develop interpersonal skills for better employee involvement and interaction with fellow employees. Also, this article identifies how the values are placed upon each generation (Generation Z, Millennials, Generation X, and Baby Boomers) and leads into how to better manage and involve the multiple generations within the workforce.
In order to access the resource below, you must first log into the Student Portal and access the ABI/INFORM COLLECTION database within the Online Library.
Kelly, C., Elizabeth, F., Bharat, M., & Jitendra, M. (2016). Generation gaps: Changes in the workplace due to differing generational values. Advances in Management, 9(5), 1-8.
Note: The birth year range for Baby Boomers in the article differs from the range found in the textbook (p. 41) and the generally accepted range of 1946-1964.
Complete the article review by showing your understanding of the article’s contents by addressing the questions and directives below. Your paper should be a minimum of two pages, not including the title and reference pages. The following are questions and directives to be used in completing the review:
- What is the author’s main point?
- Who is the author’s intended audience?
- Identify and address the differences in the interpersonal skills from the generational differences and how they might be overcome.
Be sure to apply the proper APA format for the content and reference provided.
Consider the mean of a cluster of objects from a binary transaction data set.
1. What are the minimum and maximum values of the components of the mean?
2. What is the interpretation of components of the cluster mean?
3. Which components most accurately characterize the objects in the cluster?
Please clearly LIST your response out to all THREE (3) questions and ensure to cite the specific article with the binary transaction of data set. I will be examing this for myself and other students should verify this as well. Provide the Author, YYYY and specific page number, with any content brought into the discussion.
DQ requirement: I recommend your initial posting to be between 400-to-500 words. All writing, including your initial posts and peer post must use properly formatted APA in-text citations and scholarly reference. NO Copying and Pasting from the Internet.
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Talk to us firstname.lastname@example.org