Anthropology homework help. Dan is gliding on his skateboard at 3.5 m/s. He suddenly jumps backward off the skateboard, kicking the skateboard forward at 8.0 m/s. How fast is Dan going as his feet hit the ground? Dan’s mass is 65 kg and the skateboard’s mass is 5.0 kg
Social Work homework help. In the figure below, block 2 of mass 2.0 kg oscillates on the end of a spring in SHM with a period of 20 ms. The position of the block is given by x = (1.0 cm) cos(?t + ?/2). Block 1 of mass 5.0 kg slides toward block 2 with a velocity of magnitude 6.0 m/s, directed along the spring’s length. The two blocks undergo a completely inelastic collision at time t = 5.0 ms. (The duration of the collision is much less than the period of motion.) What is the amplitude of the SHM after the collision?
Impact of Information: its reach, its impact, and its trend”. .
Information Technology module Instructions: 200 Words.
In the â€˜Future Of Real-Time Informationâ€™ slide presentation, 11 trends are identified. In your opinion, which of those are of short-term, or already realized in developed countries, and which of those are of long-term, or may not realize in the future?
All of the 11 trends identified are viewed (in this presentation) to have a positive impact on the quality of life for humanity on the worldwide scale. Use a contrarian view to write a critique on selected few to elaborate these trendsâ€™ possible negative implications. Some of he examples could be: 1. Personal census data on community spending habit versus privacy and identity theft concerns. 2. Social sentiment trend monitoring may lead to polarization and escalation of the political conflict. 3. Promote civic engagement by lowering barrier of entry could drown out individual voices. 4. The overwhelming amount of information requires more sophisticated analysis and will actually concentrate power in the hands of a few. Besides, they have a poor track record of making sound analysis and correct predictions. 5. Data democracy will exacerbate â€˜digital gapâ€™. The amount of data available to average citizen may actually reduce relative to the amount of data available to central powers such as government and big business. Finally, what is your view on the recent development of quantum communication technology? Do you believe future quantum technology can be the panacea that can allay all data security concerns?.
link to get info:
What are you doing now
Social Media Privacy Final part.
This part of the Capstone Project will require you to reflect on your capstone project case and what you learned so far about media literacy. Your final paper should be in APA style, will have 800 words and answer the following:
- How did the process of researching influence your understanding as it relates to media literacy?
- Explain how you became more media literate after researching your topic.
- Expound on how your view shifted as it relates to media literacy after completing this project.
- Describe how the project changed your perspective on how media outlets persuade you in viewing and reacting to their content.
- What local and international organizations work on the issue of media literacy? Which of those work on themes related to your capstone project case? How can people get involved with them? Provide contact information and relevant projects or initiatives. Propose an idea for a specific initiative that would increase media literacy among a specific audience around the case you analyzed for your capstone project. (This section of your final paper will be used to assess the Global Engagement Outcome for Global Learning)
I am attaching the first and second part of the project as reference.
Incredible Answers. Professional Essay Writing Services
Nursing homework help. Nursing homework help
Psychology homework help. Altruistic motivation occurs when you help someone with no expectation of reward.Explain how this fits/does not fit your motivation for becoming a nursing professi
English homework help. FIRST INSTALLATION
Part 1: Story Analysis
First, read this article from today’s Washington Post (Links to an external site.). The title of the piece is “As a food writer with Covid, I worried I’d lose my sense of taste. It turned out to be much worse.” The writer is Tim Carman.
Once you have finished the story, to a journalistic writer’s analysis of the piece, making sure that you touch on the following topics:
- How does the headline fit the general theme of the story?
- Does the writer use a DEK, and what effect does this have?
- Does the writer use a summary lead? What effect does this have on the story?
- Does the writer ever use the first person in the story, and what does this do?
- What role does language play in the story? Cite some specific examples where the language really works.
- What are the three main themes the story drives home — the three “main points”?
- How do the visuals work in the story? What types of visual media are present here and what do they do?
- How do the advertisements work with the story — are the intrusive? Did they distract you? Did you want to purchase their products? How did you react to them?
Part 2: Progress Report on Photo Essay
Tell us how you are doing on your photo essay assignment. What challenges and obstacles have you faced and how are you dealing with them? Have you conducted all your interviews? What kind of research are you doing to add some factual muscle to the story?
Word Minimum for Initial Post, Parts 1 & 2: 300-word minimum
For any questions, feedback, or comments, we have an ethical customer support team that is always waiting on the line for your inquiries.
Talk to us email@example.com