Strayer University Technology Integration Edmodo & Evernote SWOT Analysis Paper
Choose from this list and use the Internet or Basic Search: Strayer University Online Library for additional options to help you complete this assignment.
- G Suites for Education.
For this assignment you will conduct a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) analysis of your technology integration. There are many templates available online that you might wish to research before beginning your analysis work. One example is on Education World, Analyzing a Situation: SWOT Analysis.
Write a 6–8 page paper in which you complete the following:
- Provide an introduction presenting the scope of your analysis and how your two selected technologies selected work together to enhance the learning environment.
- Note: You may use this for the introduction in the final project that is due in Week 10.
- Provide a 1–2 paragraph description of a class or module to frame your SWOT analysis.
- As you move through the analysis, keep in mind that your selected technologies must support instructional goals and learning outcomes.
- Identify and explain 3–5 examples each of strength, weakness, opportunity, and threat contained in your chosen technologies..
- You must support these examples with clear rationale and research.
- Include detailed information.
- Provide a six month–one year timeline for the project development and implementation.
- Provide a summary of the main points of your analysis and a one-paragraph summary of at least three recommendations for implementing the new technologies.
- Provide at least five peer-reviewed references published in the last three years.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Develop a technology SWOT analysis and implementation plan.